Peel Force Tester KT5000
KT 5000 Peel Force Tester for Blister Belts
KT 5000 Peel Force Tester Peel force is a critical parameter for any Tape & Reel user. If the adhesive force of the top film is too low, there is a risk of the top film coming loose and the components falling out of the belt. However, if this force is too high, there can be difficulties in peeling off the top film, which can lead to disruptions in the placement machines.
The KT 5000 Peel Force Tester from K-TECH measures the peel force. For the measurement, the blister belt is clamped into a spiked roller, and the top film is attached to the force sensor. The constant movement of the belt is achieved through a drive system with distance measurement via an encoder. The construction of the KT 5000 ensures a constant peel angle and a constant peel point. A self-calibrating force measurement system with strain gauge sensor is used to determine the measurement values.
The measurement values are transferred to a PC connected via a USB interface for evaluation. A green bar signals "good," while a red bar indicates a faulty measurement. Each measurement can be saved as a file. Additionally, the key data of each measurement are provided as ASCII code for process control in an archive file and can be imported into common spreadsheet programs.
- Measurement Range: 0-300 g
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2.0 g
- Measurement Rate: 15 measurements/s
- Peel Angle: 170°
- Peel Speed: 200-600 mm/min
- Belt Widths: 8 mm to 56 mm; optional up to 120 mm
- Peel Length: 180 mm
- Dimensions: 450 x 370 x 230 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 21 kg KT 5000 Peel
- Force Tester: Device Dimensions
- Electrical: 115 V / 230 V 50-60 Hz
- PC System Requirements: Windows 10 or higher
- Interface: USB