K-Tech Electronic Vertriebs GmbH recognizes the responsibility for quality assurance, health protection and accident prevention as an integral component of its management function. K-TECH considers this as its primary responsibility and the implementation of suitable high-class standards as a key for a successful corporate management. The quality policy requires a constant improvement of the quality assurance activities. Therefore the company manages its enterprise activities according to the following principles:
The company commits itself
- to meet to all suitable laws and to regulations,
- to pursue a concept of a constant improvement and to use its management resources in the matter of quality management optimally,
- to disclose its objectives in the matter of quality management as well as its achievement measured according these objectives within the company as well as towards the customer as well as all interested parties,
- to guarantee that its activities are safe for employees, partner societies or other involved people,
- to cooperate closely with its customers and suppliers with the aim to achieve the highest quality standards,
- to respond always to individual customer demands within the scope of mandate and to implement a high product and service quality,
- to take a future-oriented position concerning future commercial decisions which can affect the quality management,
- to train its employees in the demands and areas of responsibility of the quality management thoroughly.
It is the aim of K-Tech Electronic Vertriebs GmbH to fulfill the expectations of the customers, employees and investors by inclusion and motivation of all employees and by implementing a properly documented quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.