We have established a quality policy that aligns with the purpose and context of our company. This policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing objectives in addition to our commitment to satisfy applicable customer requirements and regulatory and legal requirements, as well as our commitment to continually improve our management system.
- Customer Focus: As a company, we are committed to understanding current and future customer needs, meeting customer requirements, and striving to exceed expectations.
- Leadership: The management is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment where people can be involved in achieving our objectives.
- Engagement of People: As a company, we recognize that people are the essence of a good business, and their full involvement, utilizing their skills to our advantage, is enabled.
- Process Approach: As a company, we understand that desired outcomes can be achieved more effectively when activities and related resources are managed as a process or a set of related processes.
- Improvement: We are committed to achieving continuous improvement in all aspects of our quality management system. This is one of our annual key objectives.
- Evidence-Based Decision Making: As a company, we are committed to making decisions regarding our QMS only after an analysis of all relevant data and information has taken place.
- Relationship Management: K-TECH Electronic Vertriebs GmbH recognizes that a company's relationships with its external suppliers are interdependent, and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the capabilities of both parties to create mutual value.
Our policy also encompasses meeting the requirements of all interested parties and our social, environmental, charitable, regulatory, and legal responsibilities. We have established quality objectives related to this policy, which can be found in document R03 Quality Objectives.
This policy is available to and communicated to all interested parties and is further disseminated through publications on our website, bulletin board, and intranet.